Wow! Where has summer break gone?! So much going through my mind right now and so much to do! This is the perfect day to just let my thoughts flow! I am linking up with Amanda from Running With Spoons!
Next Wednesday, I head back to “teacher duties” and so this week has been all about mentally and physically preparing the house-organizing the office, kitchen and my closet! I’m a bit nervous because after 17 years of teaching 3rd, 4th or 5th grade, I’ll be teaching 1st grade!
What I will Miss About Summer:
- Not having a set schedule! Staying up late, watching random movies and old favorites- AGAIN and AGAIN! I love the book and movie-Fried Green Tomatoes!
- Being able to run and workout whenever I want
- Trips to Maine!
- Being able to hydrate and use the bathroom Whenever I Want:)
- Still deciding if I’ll be running in the evenings, after school, or becoming a . . . MORNING RUNNER! I’m still working on that “morning runner” motivation thing! Two runners, that are really motivating morning runners are, Colleen-Live Free and Run and Sarah-Run Far Girl
As I return to teaching next week, I’ll be stocking up on these refreshing natural sodas!
- I found these natural sodas at my local health food store! I love the natural and unique combination of flavors!
Of course “back-to-school” does mean shopping right?!
- I love to mix, match and pair casual clothes with fitness apparel!
- My teaching wardrobe pretty much consists of fitness apparel!
- I love my three athletic dresses from NUU-MUU, the dresses pair well with capris from Lucy Activewear or Athleta!
This is such a -last minute post- I was actually at a teaching workshop for writing this morning! The workshop had me up at sunrise, so I decided to fit in a quick run before packing lunch and gathering my writing assignments!
Maybe I will become a morning runner! A few early morning miles actually happened this morning!
Big news in the Running and Charity World- Zelle-Women’s Running Joins Charity Miles App
- I love using the Charity Miles App to Give Back to various organizations through running!
- You can join the Zelle Team on the App!
A quote from today’s Writing Workshop article- a fitting end to my day! Taking a moment to stop and reflect on blogging, motherhood, and teaching! The following piece of text really resonated with me.
“. . . recognize the incredible significance of everyday happenings.” – Janice Hartwick Dressel
Do you have a favorite quote?
Do you use the Miles for Charity App?
What will you miss most about summer?