Happy Friday everyone! This week has been busy and exhausting. Between finishing up with RRCA coaching certification Sunday evening and an English language arts workshop midweek, I’m ready for the weekend! I’m excited to link with up the Friday Five bloggers- Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney to share my 5 favorite brands! The following five brands/companies are high on my list of favorites for helping me achieve a healthy, active lifestyle!
Five Favorite Brands/Companies:
- This Bar Saves Lives– The bars, ThisBarSavesLives, Wild Blueberry Pistachio, are a naturally sweet, slightly chewy/crunchy blend of fruit and nuts. The bars are glutenfree, NonGMO and ingredients are organically sourced in the United States. These bars will be great for breakfast or a much needed snack in the afternoon after teaching, but before a run! I loved purchasing this wristband too! Each wristband purchased, provides a meal to a child in need and contributes to the Water Project. The Water Project brings water to countries in Africa! Love this company is “Making a Difference!
- Charmed Bar – Yup! Another granola bar brand! A company founded by two women! The company is local to Maryland! One of the women is a former elementary school kindergarten teacher! Here on the CharmedBarwebsite there is a link to the “Autism Hope Alliance” organization. As a teacher, it’s important to support Charmed Bar because they are “Autism Approved”!
- Nuu_Muu Athletic Dresses– Absolutely love the style and versatility of these athletic dresses! The Made in the U. S. A dresses are a flattering fit on my petite frame! I can wear the dresses to work with a pair of legging capris! At the end of a long day of teaching, this dress does double duty out on a run, walk or hike! This is a Women powered company that gives back to communities! So many styles and colors are available on the website!
- Feetures Running Socks – My feet seem to love the snug, yet soft, Feetures socks. These socks fit perfectly with a bit of a snug, yet supportive feel from heel to toe! Since I’ve been recovering from a sore heel and arch, these socks have been a perfect fit!
- Sizzle Fish – Growing up along the coast of Maine made me a bit of a seafood snob! I had a hard time finding fresh caught wild fish once I moved to southern Maryland. As a runner, who eats very limited chicken and no red meat, I found myself craving and searching for a great selection of seafood- mainly fish! Sizzle Fish is an amazing company that allows you to order online and have sustainable, wild caught fish delivered right to your home! All fish and seafood come preportioned and individually packaged- frozen on dry ice! I love that this company helped me to fit healthy, protein and omega-3 rich fish back into my diet!
My favorite 5 brands/companies promote a healthy, active lifestyle! These are companies committed to quality, health, style and Making a Difference!
Share your favorite brand/company!